Just had a long weekend at this hotel and we where not disappointed with anything!
Great concierge who was very friendly and helpful including the reception staff and waiting staff nothing was too much trouble for them.
We had a room on the 6th floor which was very quiet and was a decent size and had a lovely bathroom with a huge shower.
Breakfast was good too with help yourself to cereals, juice,fruit etc with a cooked breakfast being served to order which was good.
We had dinner one night in the restaurant which was great value for the £15 and the bar prices where very competitive overall a great hotel and we will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Edinburgh's old town, adjacent to the Scottish Parliament, Macdonald Holyrood Hotel is one of the city's leading hotels which has recently completed a £2.5million investment. Whatever your reason for staying, visiting on business or visiting the fascinating city of Edinburgh, you'll find our bedrooms are some of the most comfortable in town, our Vital Health Club is ideal to unwind in and our brand new Roccas restaurant is stylish and sophisticated, serving the best quality Scottish home comforts with an Italian twist. A meal, afternoon tea or champagne at the bar is certainly not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Holyrood Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Holyrood Edinburgh
- Hotel Macdonald Holyrood
- Macdonald Holyrood Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland