Our group of 22 stayed in the Edinburgh Macdonald Holyrood for three nights and had an outstanding experience. Hot breakfasts, excellent service, helpful staff, and great rates. Plus we were within steps of the Holyrood Palace and King Arthur's Seat. This was the best property we stayed at on our travels through the UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Edinburgh's old town, adjacent to the Scottish Parliament, Macdonald Holyrood Hotel is one of the city's leading hotels which has recently completed a £2.5million investment. Whatever your reason for staying, visiting on business or visiting the fascinating city of Edinburgh, you'll find our bedrooms are some of the most comfortable in town, our Vital Health Club is ideal to unwind in and our brand new Roccas restaurant is stylish and sophisticated, serving the best quality Scottish home comforts with an Italian twist. A meal, afternoon tea or champagne at the bar is certainly not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Macdonald Holyrood Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Holyrood Edinburgh
- Hotel Macdonald Holyrood
- Macdonald Holyrood Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland