My husband took me to the Bruntsfield for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. It was an excellent choice of hotel despite the fact that we arrived during the mother and father of all thunderstorms when the staff had just discovered the roof leaked! Service at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. We liked the fact that the majority of the staff seemed to be local. Our room was very spacious and had 2 easy chairs which was a plus as we hate double rooms which only have one chair. Breakfast was very good. I especially liked the fresh fruit and Danish pastries though I did think that better quality fruit juice could be provided. Also, as a temptation, a tray of lovely homemade shortbread biscuits was always on the reception desk. We didn't have dinner at the hotel so I cannot comment on the bistro. Another bonus was the free car park. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland