Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Carparking available, one bus straight into the Royal Mile, one bus straight to Ocean Terminal or Royal Yacht Britannia, Courteous polite staff, breakfast included, wifi included. Can't ask for much more. Excellent value place. Would stay here again. Am still here as I write this review. If you stay here, you must dine at the Thai Lemongrass restaurant. One of the best Thai restaurants I've been to. Only about 5 minutes down from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland