We stayed overnight at this great hotel after landing from the US. The front staff were able to accommodate an early check-in, and we took a nap on one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. The room was large, and the bathroom was well appointed, with both a shower stall and a clawfoot tub.
We had a family room - a twin and a double - and there was plenty of space for us. The location is perfect for traveling by foot if you're interested in walking about for a pint or a meal - we found 7 pubs within a short walking distance, and as many restaurants of all types.
Parking is scarce - they have a very small lot on first-come/first-served, but if you get one of those spots, it's no cost. We were lucky to grab one, and hence didn't drive out for dinner, choosing to keep the spot and walk instead.
The second floor where we stayed is not accessible - there are several "two steps up / two steps down" in the hallway, but otherwise it was perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland