We stayed for 3 nights, warm friendly staff in all areas, good sized room and bathroom, brilliant breakfasts. Very quiet and even though our room overlooked the road we had no problem with noise.Couldn't fault it at all. Bus stop into the city a couple of minute walk from the hotel and buses every few minutes, direct bus to the Royal Yacht from this stop. Would certainly stay again. Thank You.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland