This was a good choice for our 3 days in Edinburgh! Our room was comfortable and well appointed and was situated to the side of the hotel, so traffic noise was minimal. The restaurant and bar were very friendly and had very good staff in them. The car park is not large, so recommend once you have a space, leave it there during your stay.This city has probably got one of the best bus services in UK and you can get into town, or any of the main siteseeing places from bus stops close to the hotel. If you have good weather the walk into town through the park is highly recommended, and don't miss the whale bone arch as you get to Jawbone Walk, which will bring you the back way to the Royal Mile. We were enjoying ourselves so much that we forgot to check out on the correct day, and had to book another night, which was all handled very well by the reception staff. We will definately come back to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland