The room was nice and clean and to good standard. Bed very soft and comfortable. Plenty of car parking space when we went (21st to 23rd December 2012) which was free (always handy particularly with fairly central location). Only 20 mins walk to princes street and plenty of buses available. Staff were lovely particularly in helping me on day of leaving when I got food poisoning. Were very understanding and kind. Food is good (said my girlfriend (I didn't eat there)). Would definitely recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland