We showed up in the lobby and we met Ms. Personality. Aga was informative about Edinburgh and even taught us yanks how to say it correctly. Chris the day person was from the same cut of cloth and furthered our exploring of Roslyn Chapel (not Roswell which is in AZ) and Edinburgh. The included breakfast was traditional if you wanted....I had the traditional and Berncie had the more U.S. as she just couldn't get her mind wrapped around haggis, blood sasuage and other.. I had seconds. In the bar for night caps we met fun servers and the patrons were like your best friends at the end of the conversation. If I had one complaint it was the up and down way to find your room but that also added to the charm knowing you were in an old building that maintained its character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland