I stayed here with my boyfriend during a short break to edinburgh. I found this hotel wonderful. The receptionist was really friendly nad helpful, as were the other staff. The room was amazing, especially the bathroom which has his'n'hers sinks, a free standing bath with views over the city. It also had a large walk in shower. Everything was spotlessly clean.
We ate in the restaurant and found the food to be excellent. The breakfast was really good too.
I would definitely recommend this hotel. It is about a 10-15min walk from the centre but there are buses if you need.
The area around the hotel has some nice shops and cafes. We missed breakfast one day but found a deli just down the road that does excellent croissants. Morningside is just up the road, which has lots of small, individual shops and boutiques.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland