The Bruntsfield is reasonably located for the centre city, being right on a bus route. The hotel has limited parking but we found no difficulties at all and arrival check-in was quick and efficient. I had asked for a room with an additional single bed for our daughter and was delighted to find our allocation consisted of a main bedroom with a smaller bedroom adjoining. My daughter was equally delighted as she had her own TV! We found the rooms to be spacious and comfortable (with plenty of pillows) and the bathroom had a separate bath (huge and ideal for a good soak) and walk in shower. You could hear the road when in the room but this is a busy city so noise is to be expected. Breakfast was a real treat as unlike many hotels the Bruntsfield does not offer a “serve yourself buffet” but a cooked to order menu that was served quickly and beautifully prepared, with fresh, good quality produce. Although the restaurant was busy it was totally under control due to efficient staff. Our stay at the Bruntsfield as short but enjoyable and it will definitely be our choice for the next visit to Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland