Just stayed one night but everything was perfect. I was allocated a lovely room with a very comfortable bed, and a great bathroom complete with large bath and separate walk in shower. we had dinner in the brasserie, which was comfortably full but the service was excellent and the food very good. I wondered if the room would be noisy as it was front facing but I didn't hear a thing and slept very well. Breakfast was very good with plenty of choice on the buffet as well as the cooked options. The hotel is a little away from the centre but we walked right into the centre in about 20 minutes as other reviewers have said. Great stay and I hope I get the chance to visit Edinburgh and this hotel again before too long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland