Last week was our second stay at Bruntsfield (my birthday on St Valentine's day) and certainly will not be our last. Once again we were more than happy with our room, the restaurant and the staff, especially Amber on reception. The walk through the Links and Meadows into the city is a joy, filled with wonderful memories and the Bruntsfield is the perfect location for our stays. Perfect ... and I would recommend this hotel for leisure and our son would recommend it for business. Well done Bruntsfield .... be back soon. Margaret and Eric Kerr.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland