We stayed as a family in 3 rooms at the Bruntsfield Hotel. It is a welcoming and cosy individual Hotel a very pleasant change from staying in a group Hotel where everything is the same. The rooms were very comfortable and the beds very good. Breakfast was excellent. The evening meals were disappointing basic pub style grub in the Bistro. .All staff are very nice. The Hotel is well situated in a nice area with shops and restaurants. It has a small car park a bonus in Edinburgh and a good bus service operates outside. When back in Edinburgh we would have no hesitation in staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland