Had a lovely stay for a romantic weekend. Had a large clean room with a huge bed overlooking the crocus-decked meadows (go for the second floor to minimise the noise from the road). The staff were lovely and you can't fault the value for money for such a central location. I don't get folk who spend 2 to 3 times as much on a 'boutique' number which involves over-attentive staff, over-priced pampering extras (a weekend scrubbing-up really?) and 'fancy' (?) shower gel. With the money we saved here we ate out at one of the best michelin starred eateries in town and we didn't stint ourselves. Perfect, thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland