My man worked in Edinburgh a few years back and we loved Bruntsfield's bars and restaurants back then.
This time he's here for work again and we were delighted to be put into the Bruntsfield House Hotel.
We have a fabulous room with great views over the city.
Huge bathroom with a central roll top - that was nice last night!
Breakfast was good, although the restaurant lacks the character of the rest of the hotel, I think it was modernised recently which probably meant replacing carpet with solid floors.
Wi-fi is good enough to work from and it's free.
Most important though are the people and they've all been great so far.
We're loving it here - now to explore Edinburgh...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland