This was the first hotel we stayed in while on a tour of Scotland and northern England. It was by far the best in every way. The location was an easy walk through a park across the street to the Edinburgh Castle. The room was comfortable, the bed was perfect and the towel warming rack was a new experience. The dining experience was delicious. Breakfast had more choices than I could graze through in the five nights we stayed. I especially enjoyed the self-serve espresso machine. Every dinner entree was delicious but especially the steak. I especially appreciated the attentive staff who made our introduction to Scotland a joy and our stay most comfortable. We will come back again for the Edinburgh Military Tattoo and this is where we will stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland