We stayed here for four nights during our recent trip to Edinburgh. We know Edinburgh really well and we wanted to stay in Bruntsfield as it is one of our favourite locations in the city. The staff were really friendly, the room was quite big and although fairly 'normal' we felt really comfortable in it. Breakfast was great - wide variety of things on offer and the breakfast room was nice. Most of all however we liked being in Bruntsfield - on the morning we left, after packing everything in the car we went for a final walk around Bruntsfield Links.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland