3 female adults....we were in the master suite...location of the hotel is fantastic...about 20 mins walk to the Royal mile. Jazz festival was fun at the Hub which is also along the royal mile. Staff were very helpful during our stay. Had no problems with early check-in. Room was lovely and spacious and clean. Considering that it is only a Best Western, we surely felt that we got quite a lot for what we paid in terms of comfort and ease.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland