good location 15 mins walk from Princes Street and opposite a lovely park (although on warm night it stayed noisy until very late. My problem with this hotel is its price and rating its 4 star price but 3 star quality. I stayed 3 times in 3 weeks and the rooms were really small, and no air con the weather was hot and sunny and the rooms at the front were boiling and just a plug in fan, thats not 4 star to me. no trouser press in the rooms and no iron/board you can ask for one form reception which i did and early one morning it took 2 reminder calls and nearly 2 hours to be delivered. breakfast is good evening meals disappointing and that's the overall summary for me, disappointing. Having stayed at the holiday inns and travel inn morrison street i think they are better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland