stayed here while attending an event in Edinburgh. This is our first choice place to stay there because the location is very convenient, the place itself is nice, the food is good and the staff are very friendly.
It's not cheap but it's good value I would say. Got upgraded to a suite last time we were here but not this time round.
The main downside here is parking. If you are travelling by bus or train its not an issue though. There is a car park nearby but its £20 a day so I drive down Leith Walk and turn right into Albert St. Theres free on street parking from there on if you can find a space. Its a 10/15 minute walk back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian town house in city center; guest rooms have been tastefully furnished in keeping with the character of the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Parliament House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parliament Hotel Edinburgh
- Parliament House Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland