What a great little hotel, very nice lounge with lots of character and style. Very clean and a very comfortable bed in room 203 well decorated, mini bar and tea making all in all the room was large and could not fault it. Loads of hot water and a great power shower, and free tioletries. Very helpfull friendley staff at the front desk and in the dining room. A tasty well cooked breakfast with all the trimmings. I would recommend this hotel. But for drinkers it does not have a bar. The only let down was the pre theatre meal, fab lamb but you have to pay extra for mash potato and veg. Well done to you see you again soon JohnT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian town house in city center; guest rooms have been tastefully furnished in keeping with the character of the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Parliament House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parliament Hotel Edinburgh
- Parliament House Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland