Parliament House Hotel is a good value hotel with good food and friendly staff. It is very near the station and Princes Street. Access to both the Old Town and the New Town is easy. No on-street parking, but then the best way to visit Edinburgh is to arrive by public transport. The shortest route from Waverley station is to use the Calton Hill Road exit, turn left and then right into Calton Hill. This avoids crossing busy roads, but the last 100m up Calton Hill is quite steep. Average walking time about 5 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian town house in city center; guest rooms have been tastefully furnished in keeping with the character of the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parliament House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parliament Hotel Edinburgh
- Parliament House Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland