The location of this hotel is super for visitors to Edinburgh. It is easily accessible from Waverley station, and staff will happily look after luggage for a modest fee of £2 per bag. The rooms are very spacious and clean, with large shower rooms attached. Windows can be opened or closed, and the blinds ensure that as little or as much light can be let into the rooms. Our room looked out over the square, and although many people went by, and there were several pubs around, we were not disturbed by any noise. The "eat as much as you like" breakfast was true to its word - there is a massive choice of both hot and cold, including fresh fruit and juice, continental and English. All the staff are helpful and friendly, and we were most impressed by the way the hotel let us know about local coach day tours around the highlands, which we then booked in advance. A super and relaxing break - thank you, Ibis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland