We stayed so this hotel for 2 nights recently, and found it very clean, with an AMAZING shower and comfy beds. My only complaint would be that the room was uncomfortably hot, and as we were facing into the middle of the hotel, our window opened only into a very small space which had a glass/Perspex roof so no air.
However, I would happily book this hotel again and would recommend to others, but make sure you get a room with a window outside!!
Reception staff were very polite and always seemed happy to help. Also the hotel is in a perfect location right near the station, and only a short walk to all attractions!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland