Stayed overnight at this hotel Jan 2014. Very friendly, bang in the middle of everything and good standard of room. Walking distance to Princes Street about 10 minutes.
Great places to eat and music bars just outside the hotel entrance or a few minutes walk away.
Recommend Whistlebinkies directly opposite the entrance to the hotel. Live music all day every day.
Hotel is spotless and they even gave us an early check in. All in all it was a great place to stay and would definitely return and fully recommend it to anyone visiting Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland