We booked here for 2 nights for the price if I'm honest and I have to say it does exactly what it says! Reception/check-in very efficient and a nice space if your waiting/meeting people. The rooms are basic and not very big but I have to say they are immaculate! As we were only ever using the room to get changed in & sleep in, they were ideal.
Location wise, this hotel, for the cost, cannot be faulted. Its on the Royal Mile and a 5-10 minute walk to Princess Street. The Castle is also a short walk away. Edinburgh is a fabulous city anyway but our stay was made even more enjoyable by being so close to the all of the attractions. We would definitely check availability in this hoer first when we return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland