My wife and I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. We arrived late in the evening from a very long flight from Australia, on arrival we were met by a friendly and helpful staff at reception. Once up in our room we noticed two single beds, our booking was for a double bed. With evidence at hand I went down to reception to query the room allocation, a humble apology was given to us with the promise it will be fixed the next day. A complimentary breakfast was given to us due to the room allocation error, it was fixed the next day. We stayed in one of the “back rooms” away from the apparent noise, we can’t complaint about any noise disturbance throughout out whole stay. The room is standard as expected, neat and very clean. We enjoyed the bed after full days of exploration. A big plus for this hotel is the location, its right in the centre from all of the major attractions. I will happily stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland