We just stayed in this IBIS for 2 nights when celebrating a family birthday. Have stayed in other hotels in Edinburgh and would recommend the IBIS over any of them. The location is central to everything, you are within walking distance to most attractions and beside all the restaurants and bars. The rooms are very clean, we had rooms to front of hotel and didn't experience any levels of noise. Staff are very friendly and helpful, will be returning to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Lastminute, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland