3 night stay for my wife's birthday on a special trip the the amazing Edinburgh. Lovely B&B and a warm welcome and a decent breakfast and we both agreed we will return for sure.
One excellent aspect is the location just off the main bus route into the city, so we parked the car round the back when we arrived and never touched it until we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsway is a great value AA four star gold rated guest house offering the warmest of Scottish hospitality, located just one mile from Edinburgh's famous Royal Mile. Always * BOOK DIRECT FOR BEST PRICE * Our stylish rooms are comfortable, cosy with all you will need for a great stay and our freshly cooked Scottish breakfasts with daily specials have won an AA breakfast awards for the last 4 years for quality and use of local produce. Rooms offer comfortable beds, fluffy towels, TV/DVD, internet radio, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryer. We can offer our guests great local information to help enjoy their visit to Edinburgh, complementary high speed wifi and also use of our private off street car park. There is an excellent selection of cafes, restaurants and pubs within 5 - 10 minutes walk of the guest house. You can find more details and useful information about Edinburgh's sights and events on the KingswayGuestHouse FB page and also follow us on twitter/ instagram at KingswayEdin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Kingsway Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsway Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Kingsway Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland