We have stayed at Kingsway a couple of times when visiting our daughter at Uni. Very convenient, very welcoming and overall always an enjoyable stay. The breakfast is as big or small as you wish, and always well cooked with a friendly smile to greet you in the morning. Lizzie and Gary are happy to suggest places to visit and know Edinburgh well and are always interested in your destinations. All in all, a well run guest house, with comfortable rooms, very pleasant surroundings and we will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsway is a great value AA four star gold rated guest house offering the warmest of Scottish hospitality, located just one mile from Edinburgh's famous Royal Mile. Always * BOOK DIRECT FOR BEST PRICE * Our stylish rooms are comfortable, cosy with all you will need for a great stay and our freshly cooked Scottish breakfasts with daily specials have won an AA breakfast awards for the last 4 years for quality and use of local produce. Rooms offer comfortable beds, fluffy towels, TV/DVD, internet radio, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryer. We can offer our guests great local information to help enjoy their visit to Edinburgh, complementary high speed wifi and also use of our private off street car park. There is an excellent selection of cafes, restaurants and pubs within 5 - 10 minutes walk of the guest house. You can find more details and useful information about Edinburgh's sights and events on the KingswayGuestHouse FB page and also follow us on twitter/ instagram at KingswayEdin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Kingsway Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsway Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Kingsway Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland