This was the worst ever xmas party night,
1. Food was disgusting, burnt brussel sprouts, burnt beef, bland soup.
2 .Limited choice.
3. 2 very small bits of Turkey or Beef, embarrassing!!!!
4. Part of the £32.50 price tag included Tea/Coffee & mints - never seen any!!
5. Way too loud, couldn't have a discussion with anyone without screaming at them.
Service all to pot!!!
Needless to say won't be back, and shouldn't cater for that many people if they cannot cope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edinburgh Capital Hotel has great views across the west of the city and enjoys close proximity and easy access to Edinburgh Airport, Murrayfield Stadium and Edinburgh Zoo. You are never too far away to explore the sights and sounds of the historic City of Edinburgh. Stylish and comfortable guestrooms with free WiFi, extensive leisure club and substantial free car parking. Westview Restaurant and Bar offers good food at great prices. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Number 26 bus operated by Lothian Buses runs a regular service into the City Centre. Whether your stay is business or pleasure, Edinburgh Capital is the perfect choice for a memorable visit to the City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Edinburgh Capital Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Edinburgh Capital Hotel Scotland