Stayed here on a business trip. Lovely hotel with pleasant staff.
Parking could be better, I had to park in a private car park 10 minutes walk from the hotel. Parking is aggravated at present though due to the on-going tram works taking place in Edinburgh. There is parking outside on the meter but you have to be sharp in the morning as the traffic wardens enjoying hitting the residents parking at 8:30am. I've seen them on previous stays preparing a string of tickets from 8:10am in anticipation of hitting their bonus by lunch :-)
I would recommend this hotel as it is close to the city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland