Staff were great throughout stay and slept well. Didn't use the Hotel much as was in Edinburgh to see the Lion King however a note to other Diamond members that there is no lounge and complimentary drinks are limited to 1 drink. Got a free room upgrade which was nice, room spacious and clean. Bathroom was a little dated however it is an older hotel so that's to be expected however main thing it was clean! Would stay again now I know what you get as a diamond member, just be good if all Hilton's were the same on this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland