Stayed across the road in the town house. Even though the building was old, the room was to a good standard albeit small. I also agree that the beds are hard, and I generally like a firm mattress. The bathroom was very compact. Breakfast was excellent. Locations is about 20 minutes walk to the centre of Edinburgh. We stayed there on honours points, I would have been disappointed with the room had I paid the full amount.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotel.de, HRS and TravelUp so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland