Stopped 2 nights on the 7th and 8th of Feb, with a party in Edinburgh for the Rugby (England beat Scotland so very pleasing weekend!!), our room was lovely and roomy, big sash windows (Room Number 226) and plenty of space, with impressive high ceilings, good location, when the trams are running it will be even better.
Great atmosphere in the bar before and after the Rugby, made all the more impressive as Jerry Guscott, Ian Robertson and Brian Moore were all in the bar. After the game its buzzing with Rugby goers. Breakfast was good and service excellent. Rating would have been "excellent" if it was not for the faf of parking (which is quite awkward)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland