I stayed here in February its about £8 from the train station although it is actually within walking distance at the top of Princess Street.
The room we stayed in was a 'compact room' however it was more than adequate for what we needed. Bathroom, wardbrobe, tv, dressing table area etc.
We didn't have breakfast at the hotel, although round the corner there is a cafe called Golden Grill which served us up a nice Fry up which was just what we need after a heavy night on the tiles.
Staff were very friendly, so overall pleased with the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland