Stayed here for one night for an early morning flight next day from Edinburgh Turnhouse. I'd requested a quiet room above the ground floor, this was already done by the receptionist, who had put me in the quieter townhouse opposite the main hotel as there was a coach-load of rugby fans staying there for the 6 Nations.
Room was fine, Hilton quality with good shower and bathroom, though the door did jam into the toilet. Toiletries were good. Bed could have been better, felt old and saggy, didn't match the quality in the rest of the hotel, which was clearly newly-decorated, room lacked A/C to keep the room fresh this would have helped me get a better night's sleep. The room was well appointed though, with nice sheets and lighting.
Overall, nice stay. Quiet room, good staff, friendly and clean place to stay at an acceptable price-point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland