A curates egg of a Hilton. On the plus side friendly and helpful staff and an excellent breakfast. On the minus side very tired room with MFI style furnishing, not the contemporary des if promised on the website, wifi annoyingly drops out constantly and the promised complimentary morning newspaper didn't arrive on either of the two mornings we were there. The nearest public car park is a mike away although the hotel offers a complimentary taxi back! But overall there is something we liked about this hotel, must be the people, we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland