Hotel is in a fantastic location is a 2 minute walk from Haymarket station and a 10 minute walk from Edinburgh Castle and Grass market. We had a very nice room, however as the hotel is quite old the rooms didnt have individual air conditioning units which meant our hotel was extremely hot all night long. We kept the window open but this meant we got the street noise, which could be a little noisy as there was a wedding going on downstairs. Overall we had a good stay and I would happily stay at the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland