Stayed for a ladies weekend to celebrate a big birthday and the hotel was within walking distance of shops and restaurants. When we checked in we were informed that we had been allocated rooms in the Townhouse which was across the road which was rather a surprise as we were unaware that the hotel had another situation. Our rooms in the Townhouse were actually very nice and they were both spacious and recently updated so it turned out to be not an issue. We did,however have to go across to the main hotel if we wanted a full breakfast as only continental breakfast was served in the Townhouse. Again, it wasn't a real issue for us but it may have been if the weather has been bad.The staff were really lovely and chatty and looked after us well. Breakfast was excellent. I would go back but i would make sure that I knew where I was staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland