We were originally told each room could only hold two people, so we had to book four rooms. Upon arrival, we found out there were two singles and a fold out sofa (which easily fits two small children) in each room. The front desk did not want to cancel extra two rooms. However after asking for manager, she kindly canceled them. Our rooms were located across the street from main building, parking on street and guest throwing rocks at me from third floor - all weird, but maybe normal for city of Edinburgh. I wasn't overly impressed with city or hotel. I did like cleanness of room and power of the shower. This was our third stay in a hilton hotel this trip and this was by far the one with the least service or ease. I am wondering about location, but in We will keep trying...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland