Second stay at this hotel, I was allocated the Townhouse across the street which seems a lot better than the main hotel, as it seems to be better furnished. Stayed in a very small but functional single-bed room, which was nice and comfortable for my needs but suitable for only a one night stay. There was only about a foot and a half between the bed and desk, so a tight squeeze compared to my previous room which was a more spacious double. Breakfast downstairs was good. Nice range of continental fayre; croissants, cereal, coffee, yogurts. Overall a good place to stay for the airport, if your jetting off from Edinburgh. Airlink and tram stop connections are about a two minute walk away, and ride to airport takes 20-25mins. I found there is not that many good places to eat around Haymarket; downtown Edinburgh, Leith, Stockbridge or Morningside are better places to stay around if you want good places to eat, otherwise ideal for brief stays. Would recommend again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic 1860s listed building, the Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor hotel is housed over two buildings, a main building and a townhouse building. Situated in the stylish West End of the city, our hotel is just 200 meters from Haymarket train station and offers easy access to Edinburgh's iconic attractions, from Edinburgh Castle to Princes Street and the Royal Mile and is the perfect location to explore Scotland’s capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hilton
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Scotland