Brilliant location just a few minutes walk from Rose Street and Princes Street. Large room described as single turns out to be a double. Breakfast is served in a nice little café over the road which works out well. First night's sleep was disturbed by squawking birds outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to offer you a very warm welcome to both the city of Edinburgh and to our hotel situated amidst the Georgian elegance of Edinburgh’s "New Town", and only a few steps from the world famous Princes Street. A warm friendly welcome awaits you at Frederick House Hotel, your home away from home catering for both the business and leisure traveller. Recently refurbished throughout to a high 4 star standard, our well appointed accommodation offers modern comfort at an affordable price. We look forward to welcoming you to Frederick House and making your stay an enjoyable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Frederick House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frederick Hotel Edinburgh
- Frederick House Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland