for a whopping 280 pounds a night, you get a breakfast in the cafe across the street. it is an extremely basic breakfast - eggs-coffee-juice. one of each. if you choose the granola, they won't give you a croissant. go ask for anything more and they will charge you. incredible. the worst in 12 days in Scotland, and by far. the soap and shampoo in the bathroom are the cheapest in town (shampoo in paper individual portions). just put it in the perspective of the 280 pounds !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to offer you a very warm welcome to both the city of Edinburgh and to our hotel situated amidst the Georgian elegance of Edinburgh’s "New Town", and only a few steps from the world famous Princes Street. A warm friendly welcome awaits you at Frederick House Hotel, your home away from home catering for both the business and leisure traveller. Recently refurbished throughout to a high 4 star standard, our well appointed accommodation offers modern comfort at an affordable price. We look forward to welcoming you to Frederick House and making your stay an enjoyable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Frederick House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frederick Hotel Edinburgh
- Frederick House Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland