A central hotel in Edinburgh, the receptionist was friendly and helpful, the room was well furnished and clean. The only negative was eating in the Café rouge across the street. Food was good, but the service was a bit erratic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to offer you a very warm welcome to both the city of Edinburgh and to our hotel situated amidst the Georgian elegance of Edinburgh’s "New Town", and only a few steps from the world famous Princes Street. A warm friendly welcome awaits you at Frederick House Hotel, your home away from home catering for both the business and leisure traveller. Recently refurbished throughout to a high 4 star standard, our well appointed accommodation offers modern comfort at an affordable price. We look forward to welcoming you to Frederick House and making your stay an enjoyable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Frederick House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frederick Hotel Edinburgh
- Frederick House Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland