If you have food allergies of any kind, do not go near this place. They refuse to take responsibility for the ingredients in their food. My family recently visited and upon inquiring about my son's food allergies they simply refused to help and told us they would not be responsible for the contents of their food. Virtually all restaurants can tell you what should be safe and what is definitely not - this restaurant would do no such thing. If all restaurants took such a position a person with food allergies would simply never be able to eat away from home. Ridiculous.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.