Despite the exterior looks of an awkward location, the hotel had an AMAZING view from rooms facing the city on top floors! We were there for a night but out of 5 hotels I'd checked into,, this particular one had the best location. Also it was conveniently located opposite to a mall that had restaurants, clothing stores and Sainsbury s.
The staff were out to assist in anything to the best of their ability. Very professional and always there for whatever the matter.
I'd highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Settle in to one of our 101 modern guest bedrooms at the Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West. Located over 7 floors and tastefully decorated throughout, our bedrooms in Edinburgh offer splendid views over Leith port, Edinburgh Castle or the scenic Pentlands Hills.Our rooms have recently received the new look Holiday Inn treatment and been revitalised with new bedding, soft furnishings and our unique pillow menu offering a choice of fillings and comfort levels to ensure that you get a great night’s sleep.The Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West hotel offers you an excellent base for exploring the famous city of Edinburgh, located only 1.5 miles from Edinburgh's bustling city centre and a mere 2 miles from the world famous Edinburgh Castle! Leave your car in our complimentary car park and hop on a bus to the city centre, it only takes 10 minutes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West Scotland