We spend a "no kids weekend" here and were very pleased. Staff was extremely helpful and the hotel lacks nothing. Used a special dinner'n weekend deal which made it really cheap. Kitchen is good and prices fair. Airport and City shuttle stops right outside. It's also close to a quite large mall. Will stay here next time we go to EDI and we'll bring the kids - they'll love the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edinburgh hotels are renowned for their fine hospitality and the Edinburgh Marriott Hotel has established itself as one of the finest hotels in Edinburgh. An ideal location for weekend getaways or business trips, this stylish hotel accommodation is a five-minute drive from Edinburgh International Airport and 15 minutes from the centre of the city. Our Edinburgh hotel is ideally located for area events like the Royal Highland Show and Edinburgh Fringe Festival as well as rugby games at Murrayfield Rugby Stadium. You can enjoy Edinburgh's historic sites with a convenient local bus service to the city centre which runs regularly from the hotel. When planning an event, nothing compares to our Edinburgh hotel's service. Your event, whether big or small, will be planned with perfection. We offer 12 meeting rooms and on-site catering services for flexible space and menu options. Hosting a meeting or conference? We offer discounted rates for group accommodations at our hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Edinburgh Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Marriott Hotel Scotland