Stayed here at the weekend with my husband and 2 year old son.
Room was fantastic big kingsize bed and travel cot for son and still had loads of space.
Good touch was that a panda was left in the room and my son was so happy to see this as we were heading to the zoo the next day!
Breakfast was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edinburgh hotels are renowned for their fine hospitality and the Edinburgh Marriott Hotel has established itself as one of the finest hotels in Edinburgh. An ideal location for weekend getaways or business trips, this stylish hotel accommodation is a five-minute drive from Edinburgh International Airport and 15 minutes from the centre of the city. Our Edinburgh hotel is ideally located for area events like the Royal Highland Show and Edinburgh Fringe Festival as well as rugby games at Murrayfield Rugby Stadium. You can enjoy Edinburgh's historic sites with a convenient local bus service to the city centre which runs regularly from the hotel. When planning an event, nothing compares to our Edinburgh hotel's service. Your event, whether big or small, will be planned with perfection. We offer 12 meeting rooms and on-site catering services for flexible space and menu options. Hosting a meeting or conference? We offer discounted rates for group accommodations at our hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Edinburgh Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Marriott Hotel Scotland